Friday, September 19, 2014

MAKE YOUR CHILD'S SUITCASE: TOP TIP!

What to put in the child's suitcase?

A child has a limited capacity bag (20 to 23l) depending on the brand! And of course, the older the child, the more his business taking up space in her suitcase on wheels!

Suitcases children who are on my shop are suitable for children up to 8.7 years from a week! Then there was the challenge to get all the affairs of my daughter in her suitcase! Yes, I know, it must at all costs that I find luggage for teens and pre-teens nice as our children grow!

Mini Voyageuse should bring:

5 high
2 low
5 pair of socks and panties
1 sweater
1 kway
1 toilet kit
a pair of slippers
1 towel
1 napkin
1 jacket
Valise enfant affaire à ranger_compressedWhat tricks to save space in your suitcase?



Turn on "empty"

So far when you have a family, our trick is to put our clothes almost vacuum to save space. For this Z..loc bags, even if they are not completely impervious to air is used. I create matching outfits per person as it does not arise questions on children's clothing and M.Papa! I have a little more trouble because I dress in the mood!

If this solution is convenient for family and each other's business is not mixed, I do not see a Voyager Mini manage this child in her suitcase.



The rolled garment



This is a trick that I see for a long time on travel blogs but I've never tested since our vacuum technique works very well!

The bag of my Mini traveler is a bit tight, I was able to put stuff in it but I thought it would never happen to return, given its extensive experience in folding clothes (while the ball under bed ...)! So I showed him the trick of rolling garment. It was great fun!

And here are some pictures for proof!Valise enfant pleine_compressed
1st version without rolling the clothes! We have a poor Doudou Kalou significantly exceeding the bag! I can close it by pressing the top!Roulé de vêtement valise enfant_compressed
Saving space by rolling the business is even more important if the garment is fine! Indeed, the Mini Voyageuse moletonnée jacket was a bit of a chore to ride!
Valise enfant roulage vêtement_compressed
























Second attempt, Kalou blanket fits easily and closes bag without pressing it! 

A photo before after with only the clothes curled up: space saving is huge leaving a nice empty space to the left of the bag!

Valise enfant avant après roulage de vêtement_compressed
source : http://www.voyagesetenfants.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment